Let’s list the metaphysical properties lepidolite
Lepidolite is a potassium lithium aluminum silicate hydroxide fluoride belonging to the mica mineral group. Lepidolite, like other micas, has a layered structure consisting of sheets of lithium aluminum silicate weakly interconnected by layers of potassium ions. The crystal habit includes tabular to prismatic crystals with a pronounced pinacoid termination. Lepidolite’s four prism faces and two pinacoid faces form so-called hexagonal crystal “books”. The edges of the crystal usually tend to be tapered.
What is Lepidolite Metaphysical Properties
• Lepidolite consists of gray or yellow crystals of lilac, violet, pale pink or white and rarely with a vitreous to pearlescent luster.
• Lepidolite can be found in Brazil, Russia, Africa and the USA.
• Lepidolite clears electromagnetic pollution and should be placed in computers to absorb emissions. Lepidolite dispels negativity, activates and opens the throat, heart, third eye and crown chakras. It clears blockages and brings cosmic awareness. This stone aids in shamanistic or spiritual journeys.
• Lepidolite is a lilac gray (or rose colored) crystal of mica group minerals with chemical formula K 3 4O 10 2.
• Lepidolite is the most abundant lithium-containing mineral and is a secondary source of this metal. It is a phyllosilicate mineral and a member of the polylithionite-trilithionite gemstone series.
• Crystal system is monoclinic, crystal class is prismatic. It is rated between 2.5 and 3 on the Mohs hardness scale.
• Since Quartz is a very soft and fragile stone that can be cut, polished or shaped only when found in the body, it is rare to find suitable pieces for jewelry, so Lepidolite jewelry is quite expensive.
What Is Lepidolite Crystal Good For?
• They say Lepidolite is Libra’s stone, but what they mean is that Lepidolite is so good at keeping one’s balance and standing up against life’s challenges that it can be called a “Libra stone”.
• Lepidolite is truly a magnificent stone. It is one of the most beautiful crystals to emerge from the core of Mother Earth.
• This is another of the reasons Libra was assigned to the domain. The beauty of Lepidolite is beyond being superficial, it provides emotional balance and relieves stress. It calms the nervous system and nourishes the Crown chakra.
• Lepidolite brings hope in dark times and gives a sense of calm no matter how challenging the conditions.
• Lepidolite increases the wearer’s self-love, optimism and patience.
• Besides the beauty, health and softness of the skin. It is not a Venus crystal for nothing.
• Lepidolite can truly center the wearer and reveal inner calm and objectivity.
• Since it is also a beauty stone, it can be very beneficial to have with your beauty products, especially skin and hair care products.
• Soft pink and lilac tones and tiny sparkles really give the air of Aphrodite.
• It fosters a higher mindset where you can clearly see and observe any situation occurring in your life, striving for deep enlightenment and objective states of mind.
Are you ready to read other articles about lepidolite? ”What is Lepidolite?”